Role: To provide performance analysis provision for Manchester City Women’s 1st team that includes monitoring and tracking development objectives through the usage of data.
- Excellent communicator.
- Creative and open-minded with a drive to succeed.
- Excellent presentation skills in either a group setting or on an individual basis.
- Excels in a group working high performance environment.
- High level of computer competency (MS office essential), knowing to best apply this to the role and the department’s needs.
- Highly efficient in using equipment to capture key content.
- Highly competent in using various analysis software and methods of presenting. Ideally Sportscode, Opta, and interactive technology and software.
- Video editing skills (in particular using FCP/iMovie or equivalent).
- Competent in using Tableau.
- Competent in using Hudl.
- Previous experience of working in professional football as an analysis.
- Degree educated in either Performance analysis, Sports-Science and/or coaching.
- Football coaching, FA Level 2+