Mission: To create an elite training and competitive environment that strives to reach all parts of the St. Louis region and achieve the highest level of success by creating a culture of excellence, providing life enriching experience that seeks to develop a complete player on and off the field.
- Must have experience in Major League Soccer, Youth Development and have completed the Pro License Course through US Soccer or UEFA A License.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong leadership and management experience.
- Expert knowledge to identify, develop and support soccer talent regarding players and staff.
- A clear sense of vision and purpose to drive actions and to encourage innovation and creativity throughout the staff.
- Set and maintain a high standard of work performance, delivering quality consistently and effectively.
- Experience in business management/financial management/budget planning.
- Effective communication skills with an emphasis on clearly communicating the mission, vision of the Academy and club culture with players, families, coaches and community members.
- Candidate should possess a professional demeanor and communication skills to effectively work with both internal and external constituents.
- Accurate, efficient, and timely execution of tasks and able to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Excellent facilitation skills, including the ability to manage and resolve tensions, disputes and conflicts.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of football tactics, sport science and multidisciplinary development.
- Detail oriented and organized with effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, events, and holidays as required.