Phillips Consulting “pcl.” is searching for a seasoned Football Coach to mange and train the Nigerian Senior Female National Team – Super Falcons.
The Football Coach’s responsibilities include leading training and coaching sessions towards national and international competitions through the implemention of multi-year plans in line with the long-term philosophy and policy of the national sports organisation.
We are looking for a coach with the ability to source great talents, identify the individual abilities of players in the team and provide one-on-one coaching wherever required in order to achieve optimal results.
The Head Coach will work closely with the Technical Director and other Team Managers on all sport matters related to the training, preparation and competition of the Super Falcons.
Competitive salary and attractive conditions. To be discussed at interview stage.
- Candidate should have the experience as a Head Coach, with extensive football technical knowledge, along with an understanding of the physiological and psychological demands placed on its competitors.
- Experience in developing and implementing seasonal and multi year plans Knowledge of Continental, International, and Olympics Inc. sport specific rules.
- Excellent leadership, communication, organisational and administrative skills.
- The coach must be a sportsman able to provide motivation and advice during gameplay, develop game plans, attend tryouts, as well as scheduling team meetings.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Higher Diploma from National Institute for Sport for Nigeria and it's equivalent for others.
- CAF A . Licence or its equivalent from other Confederations (compulsory) and coaching experience with any top National Teams at Continental and World Cup Level and at least 10 years of continuous coaching experience.
- A distinguished playing career at Professional and National Team Level would also be an advantage.
- Previous National Team coaching experience at any level would be an added advantage.
- Domestic Leagues/FA,AWCON trophies won with dates will be an advantage.
- Experience in coaching AWCON, WAFU and FIFA organised competitions will be an added advantage.
- Any other relevant information that can be of added advantage.