FC Británico is looking for a consistent coach to work with the first team that currently competes in Second Regional.
The coach will assist with the planning and execution of training sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays, working alongside our UEFA A qualified head coach, as well as assisting on match days. There will also be the opportunity to participate in the operation of the newly established B team.
- Please note that the position is unpaid.
- This is a great opportunity to contribute to the success of an ambitious football club while gaining valuable experience, all in a fully English speaking environment.
- The successful candidate will have a keen interest in soccer training and prior experience and qualifications as a coach will be valued.
- Currently residing in Madrid or surroundings. (ESSENTIAL)
- If you are interested, please send us an email explaining why you think this position is for you.