- To develop players &Increase the amount of better players in Wales
- To establish a sustainable system and approach to coach development within the Academy.
- To develop coaches so that they improve and perform to the best of their potential and are consequently able to maximise the potential of the players that they work with.
- To develop community links so that sustainable relationships are built and perform to the best of their potential.
Salary: £20k - £25k
- A strong background in football coaching, player development and coach education;
- Knowledge and understanding of providing TNAs, formal feedback and development/delivery of CPD programmes;
- Proven ability to implement and develop football programmes and philosophy;
- Proven ability to develop and commission community based football initiatives;
- Strengths in planning and time management;
- Experience in recruitment, relationship building;
- Ability to form strong and operational teams;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Experience in stakeholder and partnership management;
- Proven leadership and supervisory management experience;
- Strategy and policy development, implementation and reporting;
- Ability to be self-directed and work on own initiative;
- Appropriate IT competencies;
- Ability to present/report effectively to Head of Academy and Board/Panel members;
- Spoken and written Welsh desirable;
- Willing to work unsociable hours and weekends;
- Full driving licence.
- UEFA A Licence or Working Towards.
- FAW Accredited Tutor or Willingness to Working Towards.