We are looking for a professional football coach who has a proven training experience to become our football boss (girls and boys) and coach of the first XI boys team. Our current football program is well established with scheduled operational soccer development classes in years 7 and 8, and in years 9-11.
The successful candidate will want to continue our success in football and build the program for the next 5 years or more. This is a full-time job with football development programs that occur during the school day and training sessions before and after school, and games on weekends. There is administrative work to complete more tournament attendance.
- Proven track record of training and the ability to motivate a wide range of aspiring athletes
- Understand the principles to measure the progress and achievement of athletes
- Ensure that our core teams are the pinnacle of success and an aspiration for junior athletes
- Well organized, with the ability to develop and implement plans for training sessions for boys and girls.
- Ability to foster a sense of camaraderie in football and the community in general
- Great communication skills
- Stay up to date with the latest news on football and its training techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Passion for football