We are hiring ❗⚽
The following opportunities are available:
NEFA Talent ID Scout
• Weekly availability on Saturdays or Sundays
• £20 match fee per match
• Locally within the South Yorkshire region
• Identify players under 16 throughout the season for the North of England Football Academy’s football and education program in association with Notts County FC
• Assist with the recruitment of players under the age of 13-16 for NEFA / Notts County Development Centers
• Provide written documentation on potential players from games watched to NEFA Football staff.
• Liaise with Head of Academy and Head of Recruitment regarding identification of talented players.
• Know the principles of equality and diversity in the recruitment and selection of players.
• Attend Scout meetings organized by the Football and Education department.
• Any other reasonable request as directed by management.
• Adhere to all North of England Football Academy safeguarding policies and procedures
Essential criteria for the role:
• FA Talent ID Level 1 Certificate
• FA Child Protection Certificate
• Improved DBS check
• Full driver’s license
• Previous experience working with coaches, scouts and Club officials.
• Understanding of soccer.
• Knowledge of the town where you work.
Desirable criteria for the role:
• FA Talent ID Level 2 Certificate
To request a CV by email