Super Soccer Stars, along with JumpBunch and the Amazing Athletes of Central IN, is gearing up for their biggest and best summer yet! It’s cold now, but it will be hot this summer and they need youth sports coaches with soccer experience. Maybe you have played, coached or umpired, or maybe you are a school coach/teacher looking to continue working with kids in the summer.
Programs will be held every day of the week, most of the summer, from 9 am to noon or 1 pm to 4 pm and will be held at various locations throughout the Indianapolis metro area. Ages are K – 5th grade. We provide lesson plans, equipment, training and other support, you can show up and provide a great experience! Help increase the love of sports and exercise and make a difference in a child’s life!
Some of their programs have flexible hours or don’t require a full day, so we’ll work with you and your schedule to find a fit.
If you have had experience with soccer and working with children, let’s talk!
- All the sports and fitness equipment needed to complete a class.
- Branded Coaches Shirt(s).
- Compensation is $300 - 350/week for a 3 hour camp session (additional camping opportunities up to $600 - 700/week on weeks with 9a - 12p and 1p - 4p sessions) +10 hours of paid training .
- Direct experience as a coach, referee or soccer player.
- Direct experience working with children.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
- Availability to travel to different areas of the Greater Indianapolis region, both inside and outside the beltway (25 ml radius).
- Ability to actively crouch, kneel, crouch, jump, jog, and move to execute a class.
- Ability to occasionally carry large amounts of equipment.
- Arrive at the facility and start all classes on time and be able to work independently without direct supervision.