- You will provide fun and professional football / soccer coaching sessions for adults and children aged 4-16.
- Train children of varying abilities following the training guidelines provided
- Actively sell and promote your sessions to encourage maximum participation
- You will take great care of the health and safety of customers and the maintenance of equipment.
- Regular participation in events such as team days and shows.
- Help your TUI colleagues by answering customer questions and solving problems.
- You can monitor and celebrate success with weekly customer feedback results.
- Your salary, uniform and meals / non-alcoholic beverages *, flights and uniform are all standard. Accommodation can be provided on request * During hotel opening hours.
- Your criminal background check is paid for by us.
- We pay you for all the days of face-to-face training.
- Free access to our dedicated WeCare team and our 24/7 wellness center.
- Get involved in charitable and sustainable development initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter job and many permanent career development opportunities available.
- Have at least: Level II coaching qualification or
- DFB C-License or UEFA B-Level or the equivalent of your country of residence by March / April 2022.
- An always happy colleague and an excellent team player.
- Confident communication in English with international colleagues and guests of all ages - additional languages are helpful.
- Willing to engage and learn the demands of the job including working in direct sunlight / heat.
- Dual vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry / travel / general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing changes)
- Be proud to wear your "TUI Blues" and represent our "TUI
Smile ”at any time.