WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone who:
– Holds UEFA Coaching License (B, A or PRO) or equivalent coaching certificate.
– Can speak fluently and communicate with players in English
– Has experience working for other sport clubs or academies.
– Has specific knowledge about football training and methodology (planning,
programming, methodological principles and processes, etc.).
– Is adaptable, has good communication and personal skills, and is able to build
teams with kids and parents.
– Is available to work on weekends, flexible and capable to work with large,
multicultural and scrappy teams
– Is interested in a part-time job.
Part time job
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Design and execute football training, including (but not limited to) duration,
drills, objectives, feedback.
- Build, explain and demonstrate the different drills
- Team management, including both coaching team and players.
- Generate enthusiasm and cohesion, achieve the participation of all players
Note: the right candidate will not only meet all of the above, but also share our point of
view and our dream to contribute to a better world through sport. Every MR3 team
member is given ownership, and asked to collaborate in the MR3 Football mission.
Sobre MR3 FOOTBALL
WHO WE ARE :
MR3 FOOTBALL is a non-for-profit global project founded in 2020 by Manuel Rubio, ex-professional football player, to contribute to a better, more professional and inclusive football, to facilitate education and personal growth among our communities. We believe in the power of sport to move the world forward, and we want this progress to be equitable, inclusive and diverse. And now, you could also be a part of our dream.