The Assistant Athletic Trainer assists the Director of Sports Medicine in managing the day-to-day sports medicine operations and wellbeing of players. In this capacity, the Assistant Athletic Trainer provides injury prevention strategies, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation for players’ medical issues.
- Certification: NATABOC Certification required.
- Licensure: Ohio License required.
- Work Conditions: Requires travel, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Education: Master’s Preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years professional sports experience required.
- Other: Bilingual preferred but not required.