The main role of the successful applicants will be providing Match Day Academy cover, both home and away, weekend tournament cover and foreign tours. As part of our responsibility to excellence we offer all casual staff a comprehensive weekly continuing professional development program at the THFC academy, enabling Physiotherapists to develop their skills.
This is a casual part time paid role working weekends, plus regular travel to away games. The normal place of work is at the Academy Training Centre in Enfield. The position will involve match-day work so candidates should be willing and able to work over weekends and/or Bank Holidays.
We are looking for pro-active individuals with experience who are up to date with current literature, who understands their scope of practice, and who seeks to develop their skills.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, color or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
- Due to the operation of the Training Centre we do require the successful candidate to work a minimum of 2 in 4 weekends per month.
Availability for home and away fixtures throughout season.
- Minimum of 1 international tour per season.
- Minimum of 1 weekend tournament per season.
50% attendance to THFC in-service training sessions per season.
- BSc/MSc Hons Physiotherapy.
- CSP & HCPC registration.
- Minimum of 18 months post grad experience.
- Previous experience of working in elite sporting environment/Academy football.
- Hold a full UK driver’s license.
- DBS/safeguarding clearance will be required for this role. Due to the nature of the operation the successful candidate will not be able to start until the fully enhanced DBS with child barring check has been returned subject to content.