Role: Reporting to the Football Partnerships and Pathways Manager, the successful candidate will possess an inquisitive mind with strong football analytics skills and as a result, will play a pivotal role in maximising the development of the City Football Group loan players by providing appropriate guidance and assistance through match analysis and reporting their insights.
- Undergraduate degree in performance analysis or related field.
- Experience of working within a performance analysis environment.
- Highly proficient using Sportscode.
- Highly proficient using Piero or other telestration software.
- Detailed knowledge of football.
- Experience of completing detailed analysis within football from an individual perspective.
- Generable knowledge of coding and use of telestration software.
- Experience working to tight deadlines.