Leeds United has a long-standing reputation for producing homegrown players for the highest level of the game. As part of the Club’s continued commitment to youth development and maintaining Category 1 Academy status, we seek to recruit firstclass talent into all roles in the Academy.
The Head of Academy Physiotherapy is responsible for overseeing, delivering, and developing the Academy Physiotherapy Programme to ensure a first-class player experience.
- Contract: Full-Time
- Salary: To be discussed
- Hours: This role requires regular weekend work
Candidates must hold the following as a minimum:
- Undergraduate level education in Physiotherapy
- Registered physiotherapist member of the HCPC and CSP
- ATTMiF qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in physiotherapy post-graduation
- Safeguarding children certificate
- DBS check with children’s barred list check
- UK Driving License
Sobre Leeds United FC
Leeds United is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or belief(s), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age or with regards to pregnancy or maternity.