La información de esta oferta solo está disponible en inglés.
JOB FUNCTION: To provide accurate and actionable information on external players for the purposes of player recruitment through scouting of matches and provision of reports.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Play Your Part):
- Attend/watch games and report in line with the CFC reporting procedures and time-frames.
- Assist in making recommendations for your region in line with the CFC reporting procedures and time-frames.
- Scout across other regions internationally as directed by senior staff.
- Contribute to regular regional meetings, and attend other scout meetings as required.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts within clubs in your designated regions including Sports Directors, Academy Managers, Coaches, Agents, and other key stakeholders.
- Coordinate tournament coverage across the region and maintain a calendar of upcoming events. Liaise with other regional co-ordinators, line manager and analysts.
- Scout tournaments as directed by regional coordinator and senior staff.
- Record details of the work undertaken in region in line with CFC Scout Management procedures.
- Assist in the collection of background information on target players from your region.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on the in-house players at Chelsea FC across all age groups.
- Complete video scout assignments on a weekly basis as directed.
- Work on any other scouting project as required by Chelsea FC.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (Here to Win):
- 2 Weekly matches (minimum).
- 1 Fortnightly video report (minimum).
- Up to date reports.
- Monthly Regional Cell Meetings.
- Recommend a player.
- Valid Passport and driving licence.
- Minimum of FA Level 1 Talent ID Qualification or UEFA B Coaching Licence.
- Fluent in English.
- Keen interest in Football and desire to pursue a career in football scouting.
- Willing to take responsibility and follow tasks to a successful completion.
- Be personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Highly computer literate in office suite and ability to use in-house systems.
- Organised and Diligent.
- Confident communicator. Approachable and friendly manner.
- CONTRACT: Part Time - 15 Hours per week across 7 working days