La información de esta oferta solo está disponible en inglés.
Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centred around building a platform for long-term success, which now includes a new, state of the art stadium.
The Club operates out of multiple sites, including a world class Training Centre in Enfield where the vacant position of Academy Physical Development Coach is based. The successful candidate will work within an established multidisciplinary medical team with a proven track record of impeccable success in elite rehabilitation delivery.
– Plan and implement programmes specific to biological age, S&C and Football needs of each individual, in-line with the Academy Physical Development Philosophy framework.
– Deliver late-stage reconditioning pitch and gym sessions/programmes
– Liaise with coaches to help structure and manage the training week.
– Work with the clubs Nutritionists to implement effective nutritional strategies
– Maintain accurate data records to help guide physical programmes, support the coaching staff to design training sessions on an individual level, and direct in-house research
– Provide sport science support at home and away matches, plus relevant Academy National/International tournaments and training camps.
– To be organised, pro-active and innovative.
– To execute duties in a professional and conscientious manner and be an impressive member of staff.
– When required, assist the implementation of academy-wide physical development programmes.
– Conduct physical testing in-line with EPPP and Tottenham Hotspur protocols.
– To flag any issues or concerns to the Head of Academy Physical Development or Medical Safeguarding Officer.
– To attend refresher and development training when necessary, eg: safeguarding, first aid and H&S.
– Help with the upkeep of both academy and First Team gyms and general housekeeping.
– To be aware of emergency procedures and the Health and Safety at Work Act relating to the various sites.
– Ensure a strict code of confidentiality in respect to any information linked to Tottenham Hotspur.
– Any other duties commensurate with the position/grade.
- Salary: Competitive.
- The job holder needs to be flexible and work irregular hours (eg, evenings/Saturdays/Sundays/bank holidays).
- Leave to be taken during the closed season (June).
- Personal Attributes.
- To be responsible for high quality support to the Head of Academy Physical Development.
- To be work-focused, highly self-motivated and a good role model for young people and the Club.
- Maintain high standards of punctuality, appearance and manner.
- To promote the welfare of players, ethics and a safeguarding ethos.
- Skills & Experience.
- Degree in Sports Science or Strength & Conditioning or equivalent.
- Postgraduate Degree in Sports Science or Strength & Conditioning or equivalent (desirable).
- Track record (post-internship) delivering effective Sports Science programmes in Elite Sport, preferably in Football.
- UKSCA Accreditation (desirable).
- EXOS Performance Mentorships plus FMS Certification (desirable).
- Excellent IT skills.
- Current Safeguarding Children certificate and First Aid (desirable).
- Solid written and spoken communication skills – Level 2 minimum or equivalent (eg, GCSE English).