La información de esta oferta solo está disponible en inglés.
I’m looking to expand our scouting network at Lancaster City Football Club.
• To work with a bank of scouts who can cover majority of the regions covered by the Northern Premier Division
• To support the 1st team with opposition scouting intelligence
• To recommend players to the 1st team, reserve and u18 management where appropriate
• Scouts will take part in webinar/training events.
Scout Job Description
• To view footage of the team / player being watched to supplement the quality of the live report, and to check consistency regarding styles of play etc.
• To report as per the management / scout co-ordinator instructions
• To report using the club templates provided
• To represent the club in a professional manner at all times
• To maintain a working knowledge of all current LCFC players
• To report in an accurate and timely manner
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have a flexible approach to scouting
• Be effective at dealing with and maintaining confidential club information
– Ticket costs covered by the club
– Each scout will receive a club benchwear
– Each scout will receive a precision scouting pad
– Free entry to LCFC games