La información de esta oferta solo está disponible en inglés.
To manage and monitor the implementation and development of the coaching programme to ensure excellence in all areas adhering to the EPPP, as well as overseeing the development and delivery of the coaching staff in line with the Coach Competency Framework.
Academy Manager, Lead Foundation Phase Coach, Lead Youth Development Phase Coach, Lead Professional Development Phase Coach and all Part Time Coaches.
- UEFA “A” Licence (minimum requirement).
- FA Advanced Youth Award.
- Experience (minimum 3 years) in coach development.
- Knowledge and understanding of the EPPP process.
- Valid FA Licence Coaches Club membership.
- Enhanced DBS Check.
- Level 2 EFAiF & Safeguarding children.
- Clean UK Driving Licence.
- UEFA Pro Licence.
- Elite Coach Apprentice Scheme (ECAS - The Premier League).
- Coach Educator/ Mentoring Qualification.
- A Teaching Qualification.
- Degree in a sport related subject.
- Extensive experience towards the Audit process in Academies.
- Extensive experience of working across all levels in the professional game.