Esta oferta solo está disponible en inglés
The Academy is now looking to recruit a Foundation Phase Lead Coach to the Coaching Department. We are seeking an individual with a passion for developing young people within our foundation phase (age 9-12).
The individual will be responsible for the holistic development of the players and staff whilst enhancing and developing even further a vibrant environment based at The Barnfield Training Centre.
This role will involve working closely with the Head of Coaching, Lead Phase Coaches and age-group coaches together with other key people across the various departments within the Academy.
- An ideal candidate will have the following essentials:
- UEFA B Coaching Licence.
- Advanced Youth Award (AYA) within Foundation Phase.
- Excellent knowledge and experience working within the foundation ages.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and people connection.
- Experience managing a programme.
- Experience developing people.
- An ideal candidate will have the following desirables:
- UEFA A Coaching Licence.
- Undergraduate degree in a sports related subject.
- Mentoring experience.
- Remuneration + benefits: £28,000 – £33,000 p/a.
- 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays).
- Laptop and mobile phone provided.
- Contract type: Permanent 40 hours per week.
- Flexible. Prepared to work weekends and evenings where required.
- Closing Date: Wednesday 17 July 2019.
- Interview Date: W/C 22 July 2019.