An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive Coach Educator to join our Regional Talent Club as Technical Director.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering a high quality programme with the focus on coach and player development.
- Oversee the implementation of an agreed coaching syllabus in line with the Aston Villa Football Club strategy.
- Develop and oversee a continuous professional development programme, to include a comprehensive mentoring strategy, for coaches and support staff involved within the RTC.
- Oversee the recruitment strategy within the RTC, including annual trials.
- Work with RTC Manager to ensure the programme runs efficiently and that the games programme supports player development.
- Work with Aston Villa Ladies first team staff to recommend players to progress into the first team squad.
- Recommend players to FA Regional and National camps.
- Variable hours.
- Must be available for all training and matchdays during evenings and weekends.
- Proven experience in developing coaches and players within female football.
- Experience and track record of devising and developing a progressive environment for player and coach development.
- UEFA A Licence Coach.
- Up to date Emergency Aid certificate.
- Up to date Safeguarding Children certificate.