Win the World Cup in 2022 and 2023 and sustain success thereafter.
To deliver against this inspiring goal we are changing how we work, reallocating resources and investing heavily to create a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams at our world-class training facilities at St George’s Park in Staffordshire.
This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA in an integral role to the organisation achieving its goals.
The post-holder will enhance and influence the development of young English female elite footballers contributing to the overall Strategy to build winning teams. They will deliver the strategy for the women’s talent development pathway including FA Regional Development Programme, Regional Talent Hubs and National Performance Camps.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
- Full time contract. 12 months.
- UEFA A Licence or FA Advanced Youth Award (or working towards completion in 2017).
- Member of FA Licensed Coaches Club.
- Experience of working with elite female players and coaches.
- Experience of developing/teaching coaches.
- Demonstrable understanding of Women’s Elite Football.
- Understanding of The Future Game and elite girls long term player development.
- Experience of day to day budget management.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience of delivering presentations.
- Proficient Skills in Microsoft Office.