Saints Foundation is an independent charity aligned to Southampton Football Club. Harnessing the passion of the Club and its fans we aim to inspire, support and deliver positive change and equality of opportunity for young people and vulnerable adults across Southampton and surrounding areas.
What is the role?
The Saints Foundation is looking to recruit professional part time coaches to work within their expansive programme. The coaching opportunities exist throughout South Hampshire, Dorset and West Wiltshire area delivering community coaching sessions in accordance with the standards and professionalism expected by Saints in the Foundation. There may also be opportunities to work within the successful holiday course programme.
This exciting opportunity will require successful applicants to deliver a creative and enthusiastic session in accordance with the Foundation Officer’s expectations. There will also be the ability to recommend young players to the Southampton Football Club Academy.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for skilled football coaches with a valid FA Level 2 coaching qualification. Good communication skills will be vital for regular interaction with players, staff, parents and external representatives while representing the Club in a professional manner at all times.
• Experience of coaching.
• Minimum FA Level 2 coaching qualification (or working towards).
• Good communication and organisation skills.
• Flexible approach.
• Positive Attitude.
• Confident and outgoing personality.
• Experience of working with a variety of age groups.
• UEFA B License.
• Competitive hourly rate.
• Kit and equipment.
• Learning and development from CPD sessions covering a variety of topics.
• Experience of working within an innovative Charity.
• Deliver community coaching sessions and help to make a difference.