Middlesbrough Football Club is looking to recruit a full-time Performance Analyst for their Academy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting all phases of their Academy in the field of performance analysis.
This will include recording and editing/coding games and training, providing subsequent reports to the lead coaches in accordance with players’ individual learning plans, the club syllabus/philosophy and performance plan and ensuring all players have access to their own performances.
Emphasis will be placed upon individual clips and supporting training sessions in all phases.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP) and be aware of the requirements linked to this in the area of performance analysis.
An attractive salary is offered which will be discussed with shortlisted candidates and interviews will be held w/c Monday February 5 2018.
- Have relevant experience and knowledge in the field of performance analysis including competency in the use of video recording and editing/coding equipment (knowledge of gamebreaker/sports code is desirable).
- Have knowledge of a variety of analysis software is essential with the ability to present and report.
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent organisational skills with the ability to accurately manage data.
- Preferably have previous analysis experience in professional sport and an education to degree level in a sports-related discipline.
- Thrive on the challenges of working in professional sport and must have a flexible approach to working hours to facilitate meeting all the demands of the role including evening and weekend commitments.
- A full driving licence will be necessary and use of a vehicle.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS.