Aston Villa Football Club has an exciting opportunity for a Ladies Manager to be an integral part of the future growth of the Ladies team.
Currently playing in the Women’s Super League 2, this role will provide an excellent opportunity to work within a vibrant club with excellent facilities at both The Recon Training Complex and Boldmere St Michaels.
- To manage all on and off field football activities for the first team.
- To ensure that all players and staff are provided with coaching and support to enable them to compete and perform at the highest level.
- To ensure we have a competitive squad of players with a desire to succeed to their fullest potential.
- To be responsible for the recruitment and selection of players.
- To interact with the Girls Football Academy and Regional Talent Club.
- In partnership with General Manager, ensure that all expenditure falls within the allocated annual budget.
- In conjunction with the General Manager negotiate all clearances and player registrations in accordance with appropriate FA and League rules.
- Ensure the club’s policies and standards are adhered to.
- Maintain positive relations and regular contact with key England International staff.
- Represent the club at relevant League Competition Meetings.
- UEFA A Licence holder.
- FA Licensed Coach (Member of the Licensed Coaches Club to cover safeguarding and first aid).
- Qualified FA Tutor is desirable.
- A proven track record in a managerial football position, delivering strong performance and results through outstanding leadership.
- A proven ability to identify, recruit and develop talent.
- Coach mentoring experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build meaningful, strong strategic relationships with club staff.
- Understanding of learning, development and high performance with a proven ability to create optimum learning environments for players.
- Track record of consistent high performance in a professional environment.
- A good understanding of budget and expenditure controls.
- An understanding of the FA Women’s and Girl's player pathway.
- Resilience and ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to travel independently.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required.
- BAME Declaration.
- Contract type: fixed Term (Part time, variable hours during the evenings, weekends and match days).