A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Academy Coaching Department at Queens Park Rangers FC. They are now seeking a part-time coach who can assist their full-time Academy Coaching Staff in providing players within the Foundation Phase with expert coaching and technical support.
You will be predominantly working in their Foundation Phase with players from age 9 to 11, however you may also be required to work on occasion with players in the Pre-Academy (age 6 to 8) or the Youth Development Phase (age 12 to 16). Please note that candidates will be required to work during evenings and weekends.
- UEFA B Licence.
- FA Youth Award.
- FA Safeguarding Training.
- Emergency Aid/BFAS Certificate.
- Enhanced DBS check.
- Salary: £8,000 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Check and must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.