Football Academy is looking for an Assistant Equipment Manager.
The Assistant to the Academy Equipment Manager provides daily support in managing the equipment needs for the nine Academy and pre-Academy teams. He/she ensures that all the necessary equipment for trainings and for games is at their disposition.
General Job Description – Assistant to the Academy Equipment Manager:
- Prepare, receive, and distribute clothes and equipment orders for all Academy and Pre-Academy teams, once a year or when needed.
- Print and put numbers, logos and names on all the players’ equipment.
- Assist the Academy Equipment Manager in the daily management of equipment and clothes for the nine Academy and Pre-Academy teams.
- Wash, dry, fold, and place the clean clothes and all the equipment in the right places (ex: jerseys, socks, towels, etc.).
- Ensure the training equipment is in good quality on a daily basis (balls, cones, nets, etc.).
- Assist the Academy Equipment Manager prepare the locker rooms for the U14 to U19 teams before every practice and game.
- Assist the Academy Equipment Manager prepare the field for the U14 to U19 teams before every practice and game.
- Transport all the training equipment onto the soccer field.
- Control access to the changing rooms.
- Recuperate all the equipment after each training and game.
- Greet the opposing USSDA teams during their trips to Montreal.
- Attend the trainings.
- Ensure that they have all the necessary equipment.
- Fill up all the water and ice containers during USSDA games.
- Attend all the U15, U17 and U19 home games.
- Assist the players with their needs and ensure a follow-up with them.
- Participate in managing the inventory of operation supplies; detergent, stain remover, etc..
- Keep the team van clean and in a good condition.
- Execute any other similar tasks.
- Have a college diploma in business administration.
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Have a driver’s licence; owning a car is an asset.
- Have knowledge and an interest in soccer.
- Capable of handing pressure and stressful situations.
- Capable of managing time efficiently, establish priorities and respond to emergencies.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a structured way.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Courteous, a good communicator and an active listener with clients.
- Respectful, dynamic, organized, flexible and a team player.
- Ability to quickly respond to external and internal requests.
- To be discussed.