Opening at IOS Sports and Entertainment (IOS) –Legal Department
Posts: Assistant Manager, Legal (1-2 years’ experience)
• Drafting and vetting of legal documents.
• Legal Advice on company matters when required.
• Coordinating with different verticals for ensuring compliance with legal guidelines.
• Attending court hearings (and doing the preparation beforehand).
• Explaining the law and giving general legal advice.
• Analyzing legal documents.
• Good networking in the legal fraternity.
- Salary: As per Industry Standards.
- Good drafting skills.
- Have sound knowledge about sports and entertainment industry.
- Desire to work in an in-house capacity and a willingness to take on responsibility.
- Good command over spoken and written English language.
- Good negotiation skills and skills for detailed legal research.
- Basic skills to use MS Office.
- Education: BA.LLB from a reputed University.