Performance analyst for 1st division academy, Wales
- Role: Analyst
- Level: Futbol Base
- Salary: To be agreed
- published 166 days ago
The New Saints FC Academy are looking for a performance analyst on a part-time basis until the end of the current season to work within its Category A academy.
This role would suit somebody who is looking to get into the Professional game and/or somebody studying a degree in performance analysis. The role will be subject to payment in the form of a monthly retainer, upon receipt of an invoice for the right candidate.
The work can be tailored to suit an individual’s current commitments. Support will be given so that the necessary experiences can be gained.
Some experience in the following below would be preferable:
• Have some experience in using various performance analysis & editing software (Sportscode, Hudl, Coach Paint, NacSport, Veo, Studio, Wyscout, iMovie, Keynote) with strong computer literacy skills in order to clip and code so that this can aid team and individual development.
• Possess knowledge of a variety of analysis software and could present and report.
• Have a passion for developing athletes and thrive on the challenges of working in professional sport.
• Providing individual clips and supporting training sessions.
• Attending training sessions or matchdays as directed to record and provide ‘live’ detail on a weekly basis.
• Some Football coaching experience and qualifications eg FAW ‘C’ Certificate would be advantageous.
To be agreed