The role of Academy Lead Coach (U6-U12) is fundamental to the long term vision of FK Bodø Glimt in developing the best young players from the North of Norway.
- UEFA ‘A’ Licence.
- UEFA Advanced Youth Award (preferred).
- Strong communication skills (ideally Norwegian, Swedish or Danish).
- Excellent knowledge of player development / pedagogy.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in football with player aged 6-12.
- Focus on Individual player development within a team process.
- Creative presentation skills and experience of presentation.
Excellent interpersonal skills, be adaptable to work with members of staff across departments.
Ability to work under pressure and willing to work unsociable hours.
Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development.
Organised, methodical and logical approach to work.
High level I.T. and presentation skills, in building and delivering relevant information.