Tranmere Rovers are recruiting for the role of Youth Physiotherapist.
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 per annum dependent on experience
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy or higher degree.
- Membership of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Appropriate First Aid Course (FA AREA course/ATMMiF)
- Appropriate child protection/Disclosure certification.
- UK Full Driving Licence.
- The role will involve working weekdays, weekends and some evenings as required.
- To be aware of the EPPP rules and requirements relating to the Academy.
- Maintenance on contemporary, legible and appropriate medical records, audits, registers and their confidential storage using appropriate software.