Role: To plan, organise and deliver to elite international standard the training and competition programme of the Men’s Under 17 and Under 19 Teams with the ultimate goal of achieving UEFA Under 17 and 19 Championship Finals qualification.
- UEFA Pro Licence.
- Playing and management experience at the highest level in professional football.
- A proven track record of club and /or international management success.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral form.
- Understands the structure of Northern Irish Football.
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Highly-organised, efficient and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Proactive team player with the ability to work on own initiative and handle pressurised/stressful situations.
- Flexible and adaptable approach with the ability to work unsociable hours and travel nationally and internationally.