The Competitive Head Coach is responsible for providing leadership and overseeing development for one of our Club’s CSL or YRSL teams.
The position has both administrative and technical responsibilities.
This position manages all aspects of the competitive team, including games, practices, team and parent meetings, off field activities, full season planning and implementation.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Strong management and Leadership skills.
- Minimum Canadian ‘C’ License Trained – Certified preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and accessibility to a vehicle.
- CRB Police Check (Police Vulnerable Sector Check).
- Eligible to work in Canada.