Role: To develop individual players, within its regional and national programmes. Developing elite female players in line with the holistic approach of the long term player development model.
- UEFA A Licence.
- FA Advanced Youth Award.
- Experience coaching in the elite female game in Talent Pathway or WSL.
- Organisational skills.
- Excellent reporting skills (verbal and written) Effective communication skills verbal ad written in varies was depending on audience?.
- Competent with IT skills/programmes eg Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience coaching at youth elite level .
- UEFA ‘B’ Licence qualification (Working towards UEFA ‘A’ on a course starting 2021).
- FA Youth Module 3.
- Current enhanced FA CRB check.
- Emergency Aid Certificate.
- Safe guarding Certificate.