The assistant men’s soccer coach will assist the head coach in nearly all aspects of the men’s soccer program. The assistant coach will primarily instruct, train and coach student-athletes about collegiate soccer, including the game and skills required; instruct student-athletes for purposes of academic, social development, compliance requirements, and safety and health considerations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Three years of experience coaching or playing at the collegiate level,
Able to demonstrate good written communication skills,
A valid driver's license, maintain a low risk driving record and able to be insured by the university.
- USSF E license or higher, or equivalent,
- Experienced recruiting/retaining student-athletes.
- Experience in video editing and using software to edit game tapes.
- Able to demonstrate expertise in all aspects of coaching student-athletes and a commitment to the highest ideals of leadership, sportsmanship and academics.