The role: The successful candidate will provide first class professional physiotherapy support to the players of the U9-16 Academy teams.
- CSP and HCPC membership, with post qualification experience (Band 6 or above, preferably including some Band 5 rotational experience within a general hospital setting).
- Experience in sports injury management, including youth sport is desirable.
- A higher degree in a relevant subject or equivalent is advantageous.
A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- An ability to work to high professional standards, whilst maintaining strict levels of confidentiality and discretion.
- An ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a wider Physiotherapy team.
- Given the nature of the role an awareness of safeguarding practices and procedures is essential, but training will be provided in this area as standard.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.