The purpose of the role is:
- Provide physiotherapy support for Heart of Worcestershire College’s Under 21’s Football Academy events.
- Attend the team fixtures (both home and away) and to provide pitch-side treatment if necessary.
- The College will undertake qualification validation by writing to the appropriate educational institute.
- Only those qualifications which are essential for the post will be followed up.
- All staff are required to have a minimum level 2 qualification in both English and Maths.
- If you are not already in receipt of one or both of these qualifications, you will be expected to obtain it (them) during your employment at the College.