Oldham Athletic are re-advertising the role of Lead Academy Physiotherapist for a talented individual to join the Youth Team setup.
This full-time role will provide medical care for Professional Development Phase (PDP) players within the Academy, including Medical, Cardiac screening, Orthopaedic and Anthropometric assessments as outlined in EPPP guidelines and the Academy Performance Plan.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy Degree (CSP, HPC registered).
- First aid qualified.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- A strategic planner, organiser and co-ordinator.
- Excellent IT, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working within the football environment.
- Driving license and own transport.
- ATMMiF first aid course completed.