Bridgwater Town are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual to the position of First Team Physiotherapist
- To play an integral role in the management of injuries.
- To develop and implement high quality medical support to teams.
- To work with coaches to incorporate injury prevention sessions into players’ training programmes.
- Ability to plan short term and long term recovery programmes.
- To develop appropriate working relationships with each player based on mutual trust and respect.
- To stock take and order medical supplies.
- To be an ambassador of the Bridgwater Town culture and play a key role in the first team successfully achieving their ambitious aims and objective.
- Experience as a physiotherapist in football teams.
- Currently living in England.