VENDA FOOTBALL ACADEMY
POSITION: GOALKEEPER COACH
Reporting to: Head Coach
Position Purpose: To develop and implement Goalkeeper coaching programmes for Venda Football Academy
ROLES AND RESPONIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Goalkeeping Coaching strategy and philosophy development.
- Ensure that all Venda Football Academy’s Goalkeeping coaching philosophies, methodology, advanced technical training programmes and principles are incorporated and implemented into the delivery of the program.
- Responsible for Goalkeepers’ talent recruitment/scouting and Psychological development.
- Perforrn fitness, strength, and conditioning drills/techniques for Goalkeepers.
- Maintain professional goalkeeping coaching format for the club.
- Provide goalkeepers performance feedback including weekly analysis report to the Technical.
- Team and Prepare and implement mental preparation and stress management processes for goalkeepers to ensure maximum and excellent performance.
- Recommend to the Head Coach available goalkeepers for each match.
- Maintain squad discipline, establishing, monitoring and role modelling agreed standards Of behaviour.
Salary: Negotiable and market related to ABC Motsepe League.
- Proven 5 years' experience or more as a Goalkeeper Coach
- In possession of CAF D/C/B Goalkeeper Coaching Certificate as recognized by SAFA, CAF AND FIFA
- Having played in GladAfrica (NFD) or PSI and/or equivalent as a Goalkeeper Will be an added advantage and First Aid certificate Will be an added advantage.
- Strong Communication and Organizing skills;
- Computer Literacy; to be organized in planning, preparation, and execution within a football team/industry; to have ability to prepare presentations and be able to present to players;
- Technical Team, Management and Key stakeholders;
- Understanding how to evaluate and review programs on completion and ability to plan and prepare sessions in different coaching environments.