An exciting opportunity has become available within the Academy at Watford Football Club. We are currently looking to recruit a PDP Physiotherapist working with the U18 and U23 players.
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP).
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy.
- Previous experience in the sporting domain, preferably with senior players.
- Familiarity with musculo-skeletal screening, movement analysis and correction of aberrant motor patterns.
- Competent in the prescription of strength and conditioning programmes.
- Valid pitch-side emergency aid qualification (ATMMiF).
- An ability to build networks and obtain and manage important information are of huge importance.
- Full UK driving licence or ability to travel various locations due to the demands of the role.