A fantastic opportunity has arisen at our Club for an Academy Physiotherapist to join the Academy department.
- 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days annual leave (rising by 1 day per completed year of service, up to a maximum of 25 days, plus 8 statutory bank holidays) + 8 statutory bank holidays
- Up to 6 months’ probation
- BSc in Physiotherapy.
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered Physiotherapist.
- FA Advanced Trauma and Medical Management in Football (previously AREA).
- FA Child Welfare qualification. Current DBS clearance.
- MSc in Sports Medicine or working towards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of musculoskeletal assessment and rehabilitation of elite level athletes (pediatrics & adult).
- Ability to analyse and interpret movement patterns and posture.
- Experience and understanding of injury minimisation strategies.
- Excellent computer literacy, specifically in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures.