A unique opportunity has arisen to join the Medical department of Rangers Football Club as Lead Academy Physiotherapist.
The full-time position will be based at the Training Ground reporting to the Head of Physiotherapy Services. The purpose of this role is to manage the sports medicine strategy and provide an elite level of medical provision for all age groups in the Academy. The role requires the management of all medical staff in the delivery of treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of injuries for all players across the Academy.
- 5 years Physiotherapy experience.
- Graduate calibre or equivalent proven experience working within a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of Physiotherapy techniques.
- Member of the HCPC.
- Experience of working in full time football or other sport is essential.
- Understanding of the physical development requirements of young athletes.
- Understanding of growth and maturation in relation to performance and injury.
- I.T skills to a high level of competence: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.