What is the role?
The successful candidate will be providing performance and statistical match analysis for the Academy, using appropriate technology to analyse performance of players and teams. They will be given specific and general responsibilities to ensure they are working towards fulfilling the department strategy and tactics. In addition, they will be collaborating with the sports medicine and science department to perform ad-hoc duties (including filming of rehab, biomechanical analysis etc.).
- A high level of football knowledge and Analysis experience.
- A good understanding of the elite sporting environment.
- Experienced in filming and video editing processes.
- Proficient using Hudl SportsCode, Hudl.com, OPTA, Coach Paint, Keynote, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience of working with Mac OS Platform.
- A desire to develop and learn through CPD.
- Experience in presenting quantified biomechanics.
- Essential Qualifications (including certifications):
- Related Sports Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Desirable Qualifications (including certifications):