Morecambe Football Club is looking to recruit a Football Analyst to join the club in the role of First Team Football Analyst.
Reporting directly to the First Team Manager, the successful candidate will play a vital role in providing analytical support to the first team coaches and players. This is a rare opportunity to take full responsibility for football analysis at an ambitious League 2 football club with a highly regarded and progressive manager.
• Applicants should have demonstrable experience in all aspects of performance analysis within a professional football environment.
• The ability to understand, interpret and feedback all aspects of football performance is crucial with regards to working with coaches, players and other staff members.
• Candidates will require possession of a sports-related University degree in Coaching/Science and should have a high level of professionalism.
• Proficient in the use of leading performance analysis software including: Sportscode, Coach paint, SBG Focus and Matchtracker, Opta, Wyscout, Hudl, InStat and Scout7.
• Coaching qualifications are desirable (FA / UEFA).
• Proficient in the use of Mac iOS and Windows operating systems / software including; Keynote, Numbers, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Able and willing to permanently relocate to Morecambe by 1 November 2020.
• Successful candidates will demonstrate professionalism, confidence and the highest levels of discretion at all times, will have the ability to communicate concisely, assertively and effectively with various professional disciplines and at all levels of an organisation with the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
• They will be calm under pressure, able to work to tight deadlines and possess high personal standards.