What is the role?
You could join us in the role of Casual Physiotherapist working within the Sports Medicine Team of Girls and Women’s Football providing a first class physiotherapy and injury prevention service for our players. The role will require promotion of the health and wellbeing of the players to maximise their performance.
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development in physiotherapy and sports medicine.
- Capable to diagnosis and treat acute injuries.
- Knowledge and understanding of youth player musculoskeletal development.
- Experience in high performance sports environments.
- Understanding of the FA girls & women’s player pathway.
- Experience of working within youth football.
- Previous experience of working in sport.
- Physiotherapy degree.
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Health Professions Council.
- Member of special interest groups such as Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sport and Exercise Medicine.
- FA Advanced Resuscitation and Emergency Aid or equivalent sports trauma management course.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Effectively organise and prioritise own workload.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (team, coach and player interaction).
Excellent time keeping, attention to detail.
A strong work ethic and proactive attitude within the role.