Are you looking for a versatile and challenging job in the medical field where an executive and advisory role is expected of you? Then you could be our new physiotherapist for Feyenoord U18!
In the team of fellow physiotherapists, you carry out physiotherapeutic activities (treatment and rehabilitation) during the training sessions and matches of the players of the Feyenoord quarry, and in particular of the Feyenoord Sub 18. You control the load and the resilience. Additionally, you provide support for Under 18s games on Saturdays and tournaments.
In this role, he also plans to initiate and update the Medical (Strategic) Policy (SPLAN) aimed at preventive and curative care for the entire Feyenoord Youth Academy.
In this position, you also have an advisory role in which you advise the coaches (coaching staff), doctor (of the club) and the coordinator of the youth medical corps regarding the employability and load of players during training and matches.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
- A contract for a defined period, which is extended if it works correctly.
- An honorable and compliant HBO graduate with full physical (sports) therapy and possibly manual therapeutic training.
- Experience in a youth academy of a professional football organization is an asset.
- You are innovative, flexible and structured. Of course, it complies with the basic competencies that we have established: customer, quality and results orientation.
- An interesting position in a dynamic environment.
About Feyenoord Rotterdam
Feyenoord Rotterdam is one of the most prominent and popular professional football organizations in the Netherlands. The club has a rich history and a large following of fans. Feyenoord Rotterdam uses the facilities of the Stadion Feijenoord.