Role: Under the guidance of the Lead Recruitment Analyst, deliver high-level support within the recruitment process at THFC. Take a lead role in supporting the Head of Academy Recruitment to help the club conduct informed decisions in the player recruitment process.
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas.
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates.
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility.
- Delivers to the highest standards and takes responsibility.
- Drive and enthusiasm to work in a competitive and demanding environment.
- A proactive approach to the role.
- A willingness to develop with a receptive nature to feedback.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Passion for the role and pride towards the work produced.
- A willingness to go above and beyond to produce work required.
- Accepting of new ideas and processes.
- Experience of working in a professional football club environment.
- A good knowledge of professional football teams and players.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant software such as Opta Provision, ISF Scout7, Hudl and Wyscout.
- Knowledge of computer productivity programmes such as Tableau, Excel, Numbers and Keynote.
- Ability to illustrate a player’s style, strengths and weakness through the use of software such as Sportscode, Final Cut and Coach Paint