The incoming Technical Director of FCKL should be an experienced, highly qualified and well respected football coach who is able to lead a team of coaches to deliver a club wide coaching and playing philosophy. He or She should be highly motivated by youth
development with a focus on developing all players to the best of their ability. They should be able to clearly communicate their philosophy and vision for the football club to parents, coaches and players. A high competency in communication is vital. They should be a team
player willing and able to work with many different personalities.
Key Performance Indicators
– Must at all times maintain at least one team in every year group from U7 through to U18.
– Further development of the Elite Development Program (EDP) to provide a pathway for progression through the club
– Provide minimum of 2 training sessions a year for the coaching staff
– Produce and maintain an up-to-date coaching and playing philosophy and ensure that it is implemented throughout the club
– Provide a minimum of 2 parents briefings a year and ensure clear communication with all of the clubs stakeholders
– To ensure the participation in at least 1 major tournament a year for each age group
Roles and Responsibilities of the Technical Director
– Act as the Head Coach of the most senior team of FCKL.
– Work with the Managing Director to assign coaches to appropriate teams.
– Assess each coaches performance on a monthly basis and report to the MD.
– Work with coaches to provide feedback on their coaching and work to improve the standard of sessions delivered to ultimately ensure all sessions provided by FCKL are up to the standards set by the club.
– Lead regular (weekly) meetings with all coaches to ensure good communication on any outstanding issues.
– To work with the MD to identify suitable and applicable tournaments for the club to attend and work to put together a yearly calendar of events.
– To assist all coaches with any issues they may be experiencing with their players and/or parents and plan a way to resolve such issues.
– To deliver a footballing program that is of the highest standard and provides all of our young players a safe, fun and engaging. environment for them to become the best footballers they can.
– Plan, prepare and deliver high quality coaching sessions, where applicable.
– To continue growing and developing the FCKL brand and ensuring it is viewed as an industry leader in the South East Asia region.
- Company Little League Sdn Bhd (trading as FC Kuala Lumpur)
- Position Technical Director
- Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Salary MYR 102k-144k per annum (US$24-34k)
- Benefits Company Car, Accommodation allowance
- Reports to Managing Director / Owner
- Must possess up-to-date minimum of UEFA/AFC ‘B’ License or equivalent, an A License is an advantage.
- 2 years experience as Head Coach / Technical Director or equivalent of well established football academy, soccer school or similar is strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience in coaching youth football.
A proven track record of leading a team of qualified coaches.
- A thorough understanding of football coaching and the requirements for all ages from 5 to 18.
- An experience of working internationally would be an advantage.
- Personal Conduct of the Technical Director
A desire to continue developing their skills, knowledge and qualifications.
- Communicate appropriately to all FCKL stakeholders (parents, players, coaches).
- Report honestly, openly and accurately to the MD.
- Be flexible on working hours with an understanding and acceptance of youth footballs evening and weekend demands.
- Adhere to the club’s coaches code of conduct.
- Demonstrate the highest commitment to the safeguarding of children.
- A desire to lead by example to a team of coaches.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- An exemplary timekeeper.