Role: The main responsibility of the Assistant Performance Analyst is to aid the set piece coach in their preparation from game to game whilst also reviewing set piece performance.
- Preparation of pre-match & post-match set piece reports.
- Maintain and update databases (video & statistical)
- Assist & Build statistical windows on SportsCode (scripting)
- Film and analyse training sessions.
- Manage player and coach’s website content.
- Create opposition player videos.
- Assist on Matchdays when needed.
- Complete any other tasks as requested by the clubs Coaching Staff, Head of Analysis and 1stTeam Analyst.
- To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter.
- If successful you will be required to complete a small analysis task before an interview process.