The Scout will mainly participate in the professional scouting team and will be responsible for observing interesting players for the first team and FC Groningen U21. The video scout will work in a modern scouting organization that will provide data, video and livescouting will be combined to seek the talent of the future in a smart, efficient and well-founded way.
- A versatile and challenging position in a dynamic work environment, where growth and development are essential.
- An employment contract for a defined time, which in case of good functioning and the operating conditions are extended without changes.
- Market-based primary and secondary employment conditions.
- Work in a professional and ambitious team, including having fun outside of work.
- Passion for recognizing soccer talent, along with soccer technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of FC Groningen club culture.
- Knowledge of modern analysis techniques (video) and scouting data in the football industry.
- Flexibility and willingness to work different working hours and work under pressure while maintaining quality.
- Create creative presentations with video editing software.